Frequently Asked Questions
- How hard is the test?
- The test is very easy. After you finish the course, there is a 30 question multiple choice final examination which you must pass with a score of 90% or greater to receive Kansas credit or 75% or greater to receive Missouri credit. When you pass the examination you can immediately print out your certificate and receive credit for the course. Although nearly 100% pass the first time, a second exam is available in the rare occurrence a person doesn’t pass the first time.
- Do I have to take the course all at once?
- No, you can complete part of the course and then come back and finish at a later time. Whenever you log back in on the course, a question appears asking if you would like to continue with the course where you left off. Just answer yes and you will be placed where you can continue on right where you finished with the last session.
- When do I get my certificate?
- Print your own certificate immediately upon completion, by passing of the final exam and completing the short survey. The survey is for our records only and will not affect your certificate. Upon completion Career Education Systems will submit to the state Real Estate Commission(s) an acknowledgement of completion and you will be given credit in their records. Although we report your certificate within 24 hours, it may take longer for the information to be updated on the state Real Estate Commission(s) websites.
- What should I do if I lose my certificate?
- If you need another copy of the certificate, you may call 800-748-7715 to obtain a duplicate certificate for a small fee.